Monday, August 5, 2013

A few updates to our first post

Great job for the first round - only a few hiccups!  By the last week we should be pros!

1.  Please make your links more visible - I always make them larger than the normal text and change their colors so they are more visible.

2.  How to add a deep URL - click on the title of the blog post and copy it to your computer.  Then highlight your link and change it to the deep URL.


Here you can see I added Gina's deep URL..

3.  Please uncheck the box "Open this link in a new window" - this will eliminate all of the multiple windows open as you hop along...

Please add any other information in the comments below if you think of something else.

Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so thorough Adeline! I appreciate so much all the work you've put into making this work properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the work you've done to make this LARGE hop successful! You are so appreciated!!!!
    I've learned a lot of computer skills from participating.
    Thanks Adeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too, Jane! My computer savvy son is bound to be impressed....

    ReplyDelete