Thursday, July 18, 2013

Artbooking in August Blog badge

I created this blog badge for our sidebars...  Now I have to figure out how to share it with everyone!!.......well I ate dinner and started back at it again...

 photo 8f5f4811-64e4-4619-8f01-09b1844fd35c_zps7ffac729.jpg



Here is how to change the code for your website... from corp.... In other words, where the code says www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com - change this to your blog URL!  Clear as mud??  Not to me either...  But when I clicked on the Badge Button in the sidebar, it went directly to my blog... 


Here is the original jpg.  I thought you could post this on your blog instead of the Blog badge...just save the picture and insert it like you normally would add photos to your blog...

So any other ideas???

5 comments:

  1. Love the badge! I've added it to my sidebar for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you mean it worked?? Yippeee!!!! Wait until I tell my computer/geek kid what his mom did! TY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added it to my sidebar also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been so busy. This hop is going to be wonderful and you are being so sincere and dedicated in your research and willingness to help everyone. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete