Sunday, July 21, 2013

Final Blog Hop Information

Please send me your blog address ASAP so I can add you to the database. There are less than 10 ladies who I have not heard from - some are probably on vacation or busy with 'life'!

Me- I procrastinate and I have to 'quit' this habit and right now it ranks up there with ........diet coke!

Our "go live" time is Sunday at 9:00 p.m. EST - the same as the other blogs I participate in...makes it less confusing for some of us :)

I have invited Terry Ann Diack to post the 'how-to' for her suggestion on setting up the posts on your blog post as to how to create a permanent link. This step will prevent you from having to go back and add the deep URLS each week...

SOTM bloggers have 3 days to post deep URLs - I usually change mine later that night so I do not forget...

I am so excited!  AS of right now we have 25 CTMH ladies participating!! and the blog info is still coming in.....

Back to cutting up paper....

  P.S.  Has anyone figured out yet what to do with the negative pieces???  Seems like such a waste....

My mat is getting a bit beat up and the blade may need to be replaced soon... PLUS an abuse complaint has been reported to the Cricut hotline!!!

who needs this......

8 comments:

  1. My blog address is http://scrappinwithshalana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "scraps" would make an awesome card, use them as a "mask" for inking around, cover them with glitter, create a chevron pattern with them scraps and a pattern paper or colored cardstock :) I'm excited about this just sent you my blog address. Also I'm assuming by posting on Sunday the first one will be posted on Sunday, August 3rd? I have quite a few blog hops in August so I just want to make sure I'm getting this scheduled correctly :) Thanks for setting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I did with artbooking scraps. Before I took the scraps off the cutting mat I put a piece of tombow adhesive on each piece and then laid a piece of cardstock over it and pressed down. When I removed the cardstock the small scraps were attached to it!

    My blog address is:
    www.njstampingqueen.blogspot.com

    :) Marie Flayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you also: Jody Spiegelhoff
    Www.spiegelmomscraps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also confirming this now goes live on Sunday & not Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes - Our blog will go live on Sunday night at 9:00 EST - in that way we can check it before Monday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please create a post with the details of the hop (what four projects are required, times we will post, etc.)? You could also export your final blog list (sorted in Access) to Excel, then upload it to Google Docs. It can be posted directly to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No problem - Lori! great idea about google docs... TY

    ReplyDelete